Cristina

A tribute to my big sis. For always holding me up when I was down. Thank you for being such a great big sis and teaching me to be the fashionista that I am. I remember the day when dad bought you those black thigh high suede boots, oh was I jealous. Or the day you came home from school wearing that Bongo green and black striped skirt with the perfect hat. (such a classic 80's girl you were) I also remember getting in trouble for wearing your clothes without asking. But honestly, it was so worth it!!! To be the best dressed in elementary...I have you to thank! HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTINA!!! Love you.

2 comments:

  1. SO awesome!!! Love you Moni-Roni!!!I remember the jeans and the skirt and hat! Oh those days of the fresh prince of bel air. I remember Oscar saying "you go to school to learn, not for a fashion show!!!" OH but wait do you remember the "gold" dress my nana made for me that went over one shoulder? I think mom still has it in her closet...Fashion shoot coming soon!!!

    ReplyDelete